easton l9.0 28oz 3oz endload
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:29 am
this L90 has been in my possession for 5 years I was the second owner. pretty much only I used it I only play a couple times a week it doesn't have a ton of hits on it only used with 52 core softer balls. there are no flat spots the 28 Oz bats are notorious for not having the same defects as the other lighter models. get this while you can I have a lot of other offers looking to unload. there is a slight dent in the bottom of the handle that was there when I got it it never did anything to the performance.this thing is a beast they are rare in the kind of condition this is in the only thing it has is wear and tear of paint chips cap is intact.
The Easton Raw Power L9.0 Slow Pitch Softball Bat is a high-quality, end-loaded bat designed specifically for slowpitch softball players. Made from durable aluminum, it features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and a sleek silver color. With a length of 34 inches and weighing 28 ounces, this bat is perfect for creating powerful swings on the field. The Easton brand is well-known for producing top-notch softball equipment, making this bat a reliable choice for any team or individual player looking to enhance their performance on the diamond.
Give me some offers.
The Easton Raw Power L9.0 Slow Pitch Softball Bat is a high-quality, end-loaded bat designed specifically for slowpitch softball players. Made from durable aluminum, it features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter and a sleek silver color. With a length of 34 inches and weighing 28 ounces, this bat is perfect for creating powerful swings on the field. The Easton brand is well-known for producing top-notch softball equipment, making this bat a reliable choice for any team or individual player looking to enhance their performance on the diamond.
Give me some offers.